An all-in-one, 60 second solution to convert your traditional bike into an electric bike with a 30 mile range and a 20mph top speed.
They designed UrbanX as cost effective way for casual rider to go electric, while giving enough power to excite the eBike enthusiast to upgrade their favorite traditional bike:
- Any Bike – Most electric bikes look fairly weird, perhaps not your style. UrbanX let’s you convert any bike to fit your taste or riding style.
- Affordability – Most electric bikes are expensive. Don’t pay for something you already own and love, upgrade your existing bike at a fraction of the cost.
- Weight – Most electric bikes weigh anywhere from 65 to 90 pounds. UrbanX is designed to be light weight, only adding an additional 15 pounds to your bike.
- Plug & Play – Most electric bikes are hard to pedal. UrbanX is designed for the front wheel, not affecting your pedals and easily taken off in seconds if preferred
UrbanX’s one-click removable battery is compact, allowing you to charge your new eBike when and where it’s convenient for you.
Easily double your range in seconds by tossing an extra fresh battery in your backpack or bike saddle bag then swap the new for the old in a single click.
The choice of riding traditionally, all electric or somewhere in between is up to you.
Unlike most eBikes that are hard to pedal and designed for electric only riding, UrbanX allows you to comfortably pedal as you normally would or easily switch between electric modes:
- Full-Electric Mode – Sit back, relax and press the throttle down on your new eBike and allow the UrbanX Electric Wheel do all of the work.
- Pedal Assist Mode – Your bike will now sense you pedaling and how fast, activating the any of UrbanX’s 3 levels of assist you’ve selected.
- Traditional Bike Mode – With our front wheel motor your traditional bike it pedals as it normally would, not affecting your chains, gears or pedals like most eBikes.
Better yet, you can restore your bike to it’s traditional, non-electric state in seconds by simply swapping back to your original bike wheel.