They cut and craft quality denim meant to take you wherever you go. They believe in quality. They believe in simple living, and they believe in paying attention to the world around us. Backcountry Denim is an extension of these beliefs. Built for every adventure, aesthetic for everyday life.
- Using Dyneema® technology, the strongest fiber on the planet. Period.
- Dyneema® is 15 times the strength of steel cable.
- Historic Cone White Oaks Mill™ denim, the oldest and most iconic denim in the world. USA made since 1905.
- 2% custom stretch technology give just enough stretch for maximum mobility, without feeling like anything but a premium denim jean.
- Engineered mobility crotch gusset for maximum movement while reinforcing in the exact area that jeans typically fail first.
- Engineered pockets for increased ease of entry, while not overbuilding or adding anything you don’t absolutely need.
- Using a 12 ounce weight denim. Not too heavy and not too light.
- Lifetime manufacturers guarantee on all seams and hardware, including buttons, zippers and rivets.