Over the past year, they have been working extremely hard to create a timepiece which not only reflects who they are, but a timepiece that is elegant, classic, and most of all made from high-quality materials.
Their designs strayed away from the absolute minimalistic look and leaned more towards the traditional styles. MAD Watches believe that a certain timepiece style is not for everyone, and that is why they designed their more traditional Automatic Series and the more complex Tourbillon Series.
Why a MAD Watch?
Each of their watches comes standard with a robust Automatic movement that will keep itself wound while you are enjoying your day. It will also hold its charge for 42 hours while it sits in the leather-wrapped case we designed. Their Tourbillon though not only counteracts the effects of gravity, but it beats at an astonishing 28,800 beats per hour! That is 691,200 beats per day, and 252,288,000 million beats a year! It keeps running for 40 hours while looking beautiful with its 26 jewels for that unprecedented reliability. For their collection, they have designed two unique timepieces, and they made sure that the Automatic Series is available in a smaller more feminine size as well. All of their timepieces are available in multiple colours which they let you mix and match.
- Watch Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Watch Case Colours: Stainless Steel, Black Stainless Steel, Rose Gold, Gold
- Water Resistant: 5 ATM, 50 Meters
- Crystal: Double Domed Saphire Crystal
- Strap Size: 20mm
- Movement: Automatic Series: Japan Automatic Miyota 8215
- Ladies Automatic Series: Japan Automatic Miyota 6T15
- Tourbillon Series: PTS Automatic 3C40
- Strap: Full Grain Genuine Leather
- Strap Colours: Black, Blue, Brown
- Buckle: Stainless Steel Butterfly Clasp with double push buttons (Colour matched to case colour)
- Warranty: 2 Year International Guarantee against manufacturer defects