The FJORD 36 ACTION PACK, designed by company NYA-EVO to be the best all-round adventure backpack on the market that allows users to keep all their gear safe regardless of extreme conditions, whether commuting or on a mountainside, is now available on Kickstarter.
“Their grand ambition was to develop the best all-round adventure backpack on the market while allowing you to carry all your gear safely and comfortably in harsh conditions,” said NYA-EVO Co-founder Jensen Pauwels. “After a year of design, numerous prototypes, testing and re-design, they are excited to introduce the NYA-EVO FJORD 36 Action Pack, engineered to be the perfect tool to move precious gear safely and securely in the most unforgiving conditions and environments.”
They listened to what they had to say and kept refining the prototypes to until the FJORD 36 reached its current elite form,” Pauwels said. “What resulted in a highly technical and adaptive design, and each one is engineered with highly water resistant fabrics and zippers plus an aluminum frame for optimal load transfer.”
Other features include:
- Wide back panel access for easy packing
- A quick access laptop sleeve, A4 sized document pocket, expandable side pockets, valuables pocket and hip belt pouch.
- Carry system for snowboard, skis, poles, helmet, dual ice axes and avalanche tool pocket.
- Available with NYA-EVO padded removable camera insert system (RCI)
- Multiple tripod attachment options, memory card pockets and camera accessory pockets.
- A rain cover, gear compression system and hydration system.