They launched their company just 5 years ago right here on Kickstarter. Since the beginning, they’ve taken a scientific approach to design, so they can invent clothing that’s both comfortable and makes you look great. Today they’re taking that approach to the next level, with the Mercury Intelligent Heated Jacket — outerwear that’s voice controlled, built for anything, automatically heats to the right temperature, and learns your behavior to get better over time.
- Voice-controlled: Naturally activate the jacket with your voice through a smart assistant like Amazon Alexa.
- Intelligent heat: Their jacket’s built-in heaters are nearly weightless; when not in use, you won’t even notice them. A smart thermostat reacts to your environment, learning your preferences as you go.
- Durable and everything-proof: Built to provide protection from the elements, Mercury is ready to repel wind, snow, water, and odors — whatever your adventures throw at you.
- Beautiful & functional: Mercury is designed to look great across activities and lifestyles, from the city to the mountains. Multiple pockets, wireless phone charging, a removable hood, and durable construction complete the jacket.
- Ready to go: Mercury is pre-trained, automatically turning on when it senses motion or external temperature drops.