They created Kensa to update the popular but disposable plastic ballpoint. It had to be long lasting, just as slim as a ballpoint, and maintain the hexagonal shape which we loved for its functionality and timeless aesthetic. Now with three inks and three materials, there is even more to choose from.
The mechanical pencil is designed with the same mindset and attention to detail as the pen. It uses identical dimensions making it the perfect companion.
- New Designs – New Materials – retractable pen and mechanical pencil, the perfect pair. Precision machined in brass, stainless steel and aluminium. Kensa is durable, and will never break.
- Minimalist Design – Inspired by Icons – The same shape first experienced when learning to write with pencils and the iconic ballpoint pen. A slim hexagonal barrel provides a familiarity that lends itself to a comfortable and balanced writing experience.
- The Pen – A Retractable Twist – A smooth action that’s built to last. No complex mechanisms just solid, reliable engineering.
- The Pencil – A Mechanical Click – Their click adjusters are machined from solid bar to tight tolerances, creating a satisfying click.
- A Fully Machined Clip – They’ve totally redesigned the clip. It’s machined from a solid billet of aluminium and anodised black. It’s still removable and now much stronger.
- A Return to Well Made, and Long Lasting – They design and develop their products in house with your feedback and we work closely with manufacturers to upkeep the highest quality.