The Aeroe BikePack system has been designed, tested and proven, to provide the most versatile means of carrying gear on bikes. It is lightweight, rugged and has quick mount and release action. The BikePacks fit to any bike in the market, and are useful across the broad range of genres, from Road touring to MTB expeditions, bikepacking, urban commuting and for everyday use. The BikePack is also perfect for use on eBikes.
Pat Maguire is the founder of Aeroe, and has a history of design and successful innovation, including the popular Freeload bike rack acquired by Thule in 2012 and now sold globally under their famous brand.
The Aeroe team, which is highly experienced in bringing sports product innovations to market, includes our Taiwan based production partners with whom we have had a very successful partnership for more than 10 years.
Using the Reward Table, you are able to choose your own specific reward bundles and then calculate what pledge amount is required to be made by you.
- Each backer may choose any combination of the 7 products but may only choose up to 4 pieces of any single product.
- Select items from the Reward Table, add the amounts of each to get the sum total, then add a one off NZ$ 25 for shipping anywhere in the world. See examples below.
- There are three levels of rewards based on first-in-first -served availability, SUPERBIRD (limited backers), FIREBIRD (limited backers) and FREEBIRD which is unlimited.
- If you miss out on the SuperBird deal and the FireBird deal (both are limited), the FreeBird deal will remain open for the duration of the project until June 30.
- Once you have made your pledge, sit back and enjoy the campaign, we will keep you updated on progress as we go.
- Come June 30 and with a successfully funded project, we will email you directly with a survey sheet for you to indicate which products you have chosen, how many and re-confirm your shipping details.
- Your rewards will be dispatched as soon as possible after final production, to reach you in November 2018, in time for you to wrap up as a Christmas present for yourself or the special biker in your life!