Kitchen knife “turnd” – the right twist on the handle!
The world’s first knife that relaxes your wrist while cutting! With your help, exceptional cooking knives for right- or left-handed people will be created in the traditional knife forging city Solingen, Germany.
- Individually made for you as a right- or lefthanded version.
- The twisted handle makes your hand posture more relaxed and natural.
- Beautiful, pure and sleek design.
- Awarded the “Bayerischer Staatspreis 2018”.
- Made of stainless cutlery steel in Solingen, Germany.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Perfectly balanced.
- Versatile packaging made of durable multiplex.
- Including a easy to use sharpening system.
The blade shape, which is based on traditional Japanese santoku knives, has two main advantages: You will always find enough space to precisely guide the cut with the index and middle fingers of the left hand. In addition you can easily push everything with the straight back from the cutting board without losing sharpness at the cutting edge.